save my seat!
• You want to feel like yourself but it feels like it’s beyond reach.
• You have found yourself in a cycle that you don’t know how get out of.
• As a black woman are you dealing with racism, misogynoir, and micro aggressions that are all playing a role in your depression.
• You feel like you are failing your family and friends because you can’t perform the way they are use too.
• The strong black women trope has become a prison you find yourself trapped in.
• It doesn’t leave any room for your needs or vulnerabilities to be seen.
• Let me help create a new way of being. Let's honor your Process by breaking the cycle of depression.
giving yourself compassion
Overworked & hustling
feeling like your failing
Shed the weight of feeling like you Are never enouGh!