•You will understand the behaviors, emotions, and ideas that contribute to your depressed state.
•You need to understand your past to recognize your triggers.
• You need friends and family you can connect too.
• You will learn to pay attention to your thoughts and how your thoughts make you feel.
• Learn coping techniques and problem solving skills
• Regain a sense of control and pleasure in your life.
• Acknowledge the life problems and events that may contribute to your depression.
• Let me help create a new way of being. Let's honor your Process by breaking the cycle of depression.
giving yourself compassion
Overworked & hustling
feeling like your failing
Shed the weight of feeling like you Are never enouGh!